TEAM FUSION: seguimos trabajando en ello...

ESA_Flankercobra

Re: TEAM FUSION: seguimos trabajando en ello...

Mensaje por ESA_Flankercobra »

Hay una gran variedad de simuladores; es cuestión de saber qué se quiere y qué se espera de cada uno.

Con el 46 te da la posibilidad de acceder a un mundo de mapas y con un aprendizaje mucho más rápido un aficionado está funcionando.

Muy similar el BoX que yo creo que acabara sustituyendo al 46, tras el Cáucaso quieren tocar el Pacífico, ahora bien como decís; un mapa o modelos, electos, etc que demanda la comunidad actual no permite en un año sacar 5 mapas de golpe.

El CoD es un compromiso de unos usuarios como nosotros que se propuso arreglarlo y por causas se han convertido en una empresa (algo parecido a BMS).

No da tiempo a todo pero poder elegir ya es un avance; luego cada cual tendrá su "ojito derecho" un F4 de Milviz, un K4 de DCSW, la capacidad del 46, la calidad gráfica de BoX; el CoD con el termino medio.....

A mí personalmente en DCSW coger un handbook original del D y ver que puedes pasar del manual del sim porque puedes aprenderte el avión con el de la USAAC es algo que no tiene precio...; pero te acabas fiscalizando en ese modelo de avión (ojo no digo en ese sim).

La dispersión también la hay en el 46, un día vuelas un Zero, otro día un Val, al siguiente un Emil...; salvo que solo instalas un simulador y no necesitas leerte un manual de 200 páginas.

Si se busca algo parecido al 46, ese es el BoX un día vuelas un Yak, y mañana un Mosca

Nota: la PA, es un ejemplo y el volumen de producción de campañas, la atracción de otros compañeros de otros escuadrones; etc; también es lo que hace grande o más grande a un simulador.
ImagenImagenImagen
PA_Overlord
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto
Contactar:

Mensaje por PA_Overlord »

Bien es verdad muchas cosas que comentais pero no creo que cueste tanto compatibilizar simuladores en absoluto, en la variedad esta el gusto, vuelo habitualmente con vosotros il2,aunque ahora menos por que prefiero aprobechar el rendimiento que me da el nuevo pc con algo mas actual,sinceramente y de paso que me aporte nuevas sensaciones a la hora de volar pero sobre todo mas realismo.

vuelo el Box por otro lado y al menos tres aparatos en DCS, el mirage, el ka50 y el su25, y dedico el mismo tiempo a la simulacion que hace 5 años, simplemente reparto el tiempo de
Otra forma por que si no lo hiciera me estaria perdiendo muchas experiencias nuevas y aqui esta lo bueno.

Y eso sin contar el resto de simuladores o juegos pegatiros o estrategia... amen del tiempo que dedico a editar en DCS o en SB, que son unas cuantas horas y a proposito aqui copio con vuestro permiso lo aprendido aqui con vosotros, asi que muchas gracias os tengo que dar, campañas enteras en sp o en mp...me he currado gracias al metodo PA, y funcionan...
PA_Trenkos
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto

Mensaje por PA_Trenkos »

Imagen
PA_Sealöwe
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto

Mensaje por PA_Sealöwe »

Eso le pasa por ponerse a hacer el idiota en zona de combate ..... palanquitas palanquitas .... y no vemos al bandido a las 6.....

:))
Imagen
ESA_Flankercobra

A ver si siguen con fuerza en el desarrollo
ImagenImagenImagen
PA_Yren
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto

Mensaje por PA_Yren »

July Update

Hello,

I am posting here to introduce myself as your new Team Fusion Simulations public relations person for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover. Some of you know me from ACG and beta testing but for those that don't, I've been an aircraft nut my whole life. I'm married with a couple of teenage kids and live in East Yorkshire England, but I grew up in East Anglia, where my playgrounds included many old USAF airfield bases. As such I feel I have a bit of an affinity with the 8AF and the 100BG in particular. My eyesight was never good enough for the RAF so I learned to fly privately and studied engineering instead. I now work in the defence sector, having spent pretty much my entire career to date working on the many different variants of the Hawk jet. The last thing to probably add is that having been inspired by the 1969 "Battle of Britain" film and a few old b/w classics like "Angels One Five", I also like to make the odd video or two.

I would really like to start this update however by offering my sincere thanks to Mysticpuma for the sterling work he did in this role before me. Mystic worked very hard on behalf of the community and I'm sure will be missed by many. It would also be amiss of me not to offer gratitude and thanks to Spiritus Mortem, who temporarily stepped into the PR role whilst I've been getting up to speed on all of the things ongoing. This actually leads me into something that I think needs a mention - attention to detail. I am incredibly impressed at the focus the team puts into making sure things are as accurate as they can be. The team has built up a wealth of material and knowledge regarding everything from factory variants to weapon types, field modifications and performance data. When you set this against the limitations of the game engine and the necessity to understand some very complex code that is not supported by any design documentation, then it can perhaps give you an idea of why it takes a long time to develop and integrate.

In the information that follows, you will see that I talk about an "import" process. This is part of bringing any new object into the game engine. The import process involves integrating each of the level of detail (LOD) 3D models and cockpits into the game, and then ensuring that all of the internal and external animations operate correctly. The FM and DM then have to be integrated with the model before any testing can begin. In parallel to this is skin production, which in itself is a complex process because the template textures have to undergo detailed mapping to the 3D model before the artwork can actually begin.

To prepare a model for import it needs several things to be completed. In simple terms, the detailed model is created first and then many different versions are created off of it using a reduced number of polygons each time. This is LOD modelling (referred to above) and is necessary because the game engine will select which LOD model to use at distance. In addition, for each model, several different texture layers need to be added, e.g. for damage, transparency, rivets, finish (gloss/matt etc) and weathering. Hopefully this gives some explanation as to the amount of work required for just one object.

So anyway, now on with the information you really care about:

Team
We have added a number of new coders in the last few months, they, along with the previous members of this department, are allowing us to double track the importing process, (two aircraft streams) allowing for a dedicated coder for the Map Team, as well as providing man hour effort which can be allocated to other areas in the code which need improvement or bugfixing.

Schedule
A contentious issue for many but the truth is that since everybody is a volunteer working in their spare time, it is difficult to forecast release dates.

What can be said about the schedule, is that there is one (for v5.0) and that the project is on track. It is not a schedule in the traditional sense, e.g. a Gantt chart with logic links, but rather a list of activities each with a target completion date. I think the key message to take away is that work continues. In fact it has never stopped. Everybody in the team has a passion for the subject matter and wants to see the best release possible, e.g. v5.0 will happen. For me, the really exciting stuff is what is planned for v6.0. Although in all honesty, that will only happen if v5.0 is a commercial success.

Progress

Bugtracker work

A new team member has started some long overdue maintenance work. He has commenced a review all of the reported bugs with the objective of amalgamating where possible and making updates. I have highlighted some changes which I think need to be made to the Bugtracker in order for it to be less confusing. These are a long way down the priority list at this time though. In the meantime, please continue to use it as normal.

Map

For some time now the team have been working with their own custom built editor which is quite limited and requires a lot of manual inputting and code work. Consequently map development has been slower than expected. On the positive side, there has been a breakthrough in getting the original Maddox Map Editor to build and development effort is focused on getting it into a stable condition. In short, if we can get the original editor to work, (which we are confident we will) then we will save a lot of time and people who don't have a lot of code experience will be able to do the complex map work.

AI

A code study/analysis of the AI behaviour modelling has been undertaken with the aim of understanding what needs to be changed and how. This has focussed on offensive and defensive manoeuvres, the command system, detection and gunnery. It is considered that improvements can be made in all areas. Work continues but here is an extract of the report:

AI Gunners
Easiest thing to fix. Mostly isolated from the other things regarding AI so changes we make here
will not affect anything else.

We can play with parameters until we find good balance between difficulty and fun.

AI Fighters shooting
Fighter planes don't shot effectively in dogfights. This is combination of two problems. First one is
selection of correct aiming point. That one is easier to correct and it can be considered solved.
Second part of the problem is getting the plane pointed at correct aiming point. With this one I'm
not satisfied yet. In some situations and with some planes shooting is acceptable. Hit percentages
are good and everything seems to be fine. But there are some annoying occurrences of visibly bad
shooting.

Things like that are annoying for players because AI looks like complete idiot who can't do simple
correction of the aim. This is related to the way AI controls the plane but this is tricky to do correct.
When I increase effectiveness of the controls AI can't control the plane smoothly enough and it
looks bad and often result with ground collisions in low level flights.

Defensive maneuvers in dogfight
Game is using same set of maneuvers as original Il2. This is something where we can make easy
progress. More maneuvers and better selection of them will make things noticeably better. We don't
have to make very big changes here at first but we can make some positive changes that will show
players that we are going in the right direction.

Commands
This is complete mess. Just a couple commands work and half of them don't work as they are
supposed to. Biggest problem is that in order for commands to work, actions they should perform
should work. And they don't. So there is huge amount of work necessary before we can enable all of
the commands that were supposed to be in the game.

AI enemy detection
This is one of the main reasons why commands don't work. Ai have very poor vision, especially
lower AI levels. Rookies are practically blind and oblivious to the environment. This is not that hard
to fix but I need to find right balance between AI ability and computation. As you know this game is
not an epitome of efficiency as far as code is concern. So we have to be careful not to add anything
that is not absolutely necessary.

Aircraft

Gladiator II Cockpit 3D work and import is complete. The Vokes filter (for use in desert conditions) has also been added to the External model.
CR-42 Cockpit 3D work is complete, cockpit import and animation is now underway. External model 3D work for bomb racks also complete.
Bf-109E-7/E-7NZ External and Cockpit 3D modelling is nearing completion. Drop tank modelling for the E-7 and F's is complete.
The Me109F 3D work is mostly complete and texturing work is now underway (covering F1, F2). Import of an Alpha F-1/F-2 with placeholder Cockpit & Textures is in-game. Ultimately it will have high resolution textures as per the Bf109E. The F-4 3D cockpit/external will take longer due to 3D cockpit differences and the 3D modelling of the underwing gunpods.
Wellington IA cockpit, turrets, and bombardier positions 3D work are now complete. Wellington IA/IC front and rear Turret 3D work is complete and imported in game. Wellington IA/IC Cockpit/bombardier positions are now awaiting commencement of the import process following completion of the CR-42 import. Note, the IA and IC had different bombsights so the bombardier positions are different. Wellington IC external model waist gunner positions 3D modelling are awaiting assignment although we are unlikely to expend effort modelling a mannable gunner position as players are unlikely to use it.
Hurricane IIA/IIB/IIC (and Trop versions) external 3D modelling is complete and is now being prepared for import. Cockpit 3D modelling requires some details. IID external 3D modelling is underway.
Spitfire IIB 'B' wing external 3D modelling is underway and should be completed within the month.
Spitfire V external 3D modelling for Trop version is in progress. Due to the differences in the wing there are a huge number of rivets and panel lines to move.
Dewoitine D.520 cockpit 3D modelling is almost complete. External model 3D work is nearing completion with the LOD modelling complete.
P-40C external 3D modelling is nearing completion. Cockpit underway.
P-40E external and cockpit 3D modelling is maturing nicely and not far off being completed.
Martlet III external and cockpit 3D modeling is mostly complete and the LOD's have recently been completed.

Fixes

Online Server 'Lobby' function has been fixed. The intention is to release this as an interim patch.
Spitfire DM (wing damage) bug fix will also be included in the above patch. There also will be tweaks to all aircraft DM's.

In terms of PR updates I will be aiming for one a month, even if it is just a few words. This will depend on whether there is much I can show or talk about though. There have been some technical break-throughs in certain areas but it wouldn't be right to set expectations when there are still problems to resolve in order to implement them fully.

I think that covers the things I can talk about for now. If you want to get in touch with me personally then do PM me in any of the forums I'm registered in. Feel free to say hello on Teamspeak as well. Most often you'll see me on the ACG Teamspeak on a Sunday evening (UK time from 7pm) or sometimes on a Thursday. I can't promise you I'll have answers to your questions but I can listen, record them and put them to the team to use in future updates.

Also, if you have the right skills and think you could help then please get in touch. Our prime need is for more people who can do the complex 3D work required to build aircraft, aircraft cockpits, vehicles and ships, using Blender or 3DMax. Those who are interested in building and populating maps are also welcome to submit applications... in this case, Photoshop, some coding knowledge, and a thorough familiarity with the Mission Builder would be the requirements. Those with lesser Blender/3DMax skills could look at creating buildings for the Map department.

Finally, here is a short video showcasing a little of the work that is ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCk6sA6KGjA

I hope I can serve you well.

For and on behalf of Team Fusion Simulations,

Bonkin.

Hola,

Estoy publicando aquí para presentarme como su nueva persona de relaciones públicas de Team Fusion Simulations para IL-2 Cliffs of Dover. Algunos de vosotros me conocéis de las pruebas de ACG y beta, pero para los que no lo sepan, he sido un forofo de la aviación toda mi vida. Estoy casado con un par de hijos adolescentes y vivo en East Yorkshire, Inglaterra, pero crecí en East Anglia, donde mis áreas de juegos incluían muchas antiguas bases de aeródromos de la USAF. Como tal, siento que tengo un poco de afinidad con el 8AF y el 100BG en particular. Mi vista nunca fue lo suficientemente buena para la RAF, así que aprendí a volar en privado y estudié ingeniería en su lugar. Ahora trabajo en el sector de defensa, después de haber dedicado casi toda mi carrera hasta la fecha a trabajar en las diferentes variantes del Hawk jet. Lo último que probablemente deba agregar es que me inspiré en la película de 1969 de la "Batalla de Inglaterra" y en algunos viejos clásicos en blanco y negro como "Ángeles uno cinco". También me gusta hacer uno o dos videos.

Sin embargo, me gustaría comenzar esta actualización ofreciendo mi más sincero agradecimiento a Mysticpuma por el excelente trabajo que hizo en este puesto que tengo ante mí. Mystic trabajó muy duro en nombre de la comunidad y estoy seguro de que será extrañado por muchos. Tampoco sería bueno para mí no ofrecer gratitud y agradecimiento a Spiritus Mortem, quien temporalmente asumió el cargo de Relaciones Públicas, mientras yo he estado al tanto de todas las cosas en curso. Esto realmente me lleva a algo que creo que necesita una mención: atención al detalle. Estoy increíblemente impresionado con el enfoque que el equipo pone en asegurarse de que todo sea lo más preciso posible. El equipo ha acumulado una gran cantidad de material y conocimiento sobre todo, desde variantes de fábrica hasta tipos de armas, modificaciones de campo y datos de rendimiento. Cuando establece esto en función de las limitaciones del motor del juego y la necesidad de comprender un código muy complejo que no está respaldado por ninguna documentación de diseño, tal vez os dé una idea de por qué lleva mucho tiempo desarrollar e integrar .

En la información que sigue, veréis que hablo de un proceso de "importación". Esto es parte importar cualquier objeto nuevo al motor del juego. El proceso de importación implica la integración de cada uno de los modelos tridimensionales de nivel de detalle (LOD) y cockpits en el juego, y luego garantizar que todas las animaciones internas y externas funcionen correctamente. El FM y el DM deben integrarse con el modelo antes de que pueda comenzar cualquier prueba. Paralelamente, se trata de la producción de la piel, que en sí misma es un proceso complejo porque las texturas de la plantilla deben someterse a un mapeo detallado del modelo 3D antes de que la obra de arte realmente pueda comenzar.

Para preparar un modelo para la importación, se necesitan varias cosas por completar. En términos simples, primero se crea el modelo detallado y luego se crean muchas versiones diferentes con un número reducido de polígonos cada vez. Este es el modelado LOD (mencionado anteriormente) y es necesario porque el motor del juego seleccionará qué modelo LOD usar a distancia. Además, para cada modelo, se deben agregar varias capas de textura diferentes, p. para daños, transparencia, remaches, acabado (brillo / mate, etc.) y la intemperie. Esperemos que esto brinde alguna explicación en cuanto a la cantidad de trabajo requerido para un solo objeto.

Vamos ahora con la información que realmente te importa:

Equipo
Hemos agregado un número de nuevos codificadores en los últimos meses, ellos, junto con los miembros anteriores de este departamento, nos están permitiendo realizar un seguimiento doble del proceso de importación (dos transmisiones de aeronaves), lo que permite un codificador dedicado para el Equipo de mapas, además de proporcionar un esfuerzo de horas hombre que puede asignarse a otras áreas del código que necesitan mejoras o correcciones de errores.

Programar
Un tema polémico para muchos pero la verdad es que dado que todos son voluntarios que trabajan en su tiempo libre, es difícil pronosticar las fechas de lanzamiento.

Lo que se puede decir sobre el cronograma es que hay uno (para v5.0) y que el proyecto está en buen camino. No es un horario en el sentido tradicional, p. un diagrama de Gantt con enlaces lógicos, sino más bien una lista de actividades, cada una con una fecha de finalización del objetivo. Creo que el mensaje clave para llevar es que el trabajo continúa. De hecho, nunca se detuvo. Todos en el equipo tienen una pasión por el tema y quieren ver la mejor versión posible, p. v5.0 sucederá Para mí, lo realmente emocionante es lo que se planea para v6.0. Aunque honestamente, eso solo sucederá si v5.0 es un éxito comercial.

Progreso

Trabajo Bugtracker

Un nuevo miembro de la plataforma ha comenzado un trabajo de mantenimiento retrasado. Él ha comenzado una revisión de todos los errores reportados con el objetivo de amalgamar donde sea posible y hacer actualizaciones. He resaltado algunos cambios que creo que deben hacerse al Bugtracker para que sea menos confuso. Estos son un largo camino hacia abajo en la lista de prioridades en este momento sin embargo. Mientras tanto, continúe usándolo como siempre.

Mapa

Desde hace algún tiempo, el equipo ha estado trabajando con su propio editor personalizado, que es bastante limitado y requiere una gran cantidad de trabajo manual de entrada y código. En consecuencia, el desarrollo del mapa ha sido más lento de lo esperado. En el lado positivo, ha habido un gran avance en la creación del Editor de mapas Maddox original y el esfuerzo de desarrollo se centra en ponerlo en una condición estable. En resumen, si podemos hacer que funcione el editor original (que confiamos que lo haremos), ahorraremos mucho tiempo y las personas que no tengan mucha experiencia con el código podrán hacer funcionar el mapa complejo.

AI

Se ha llevado a cabo un estudio / análisis del código del modelado del comportamiento de la IA con el objetivo de comprender qué se debe cambiar y cómo. Esto se ha centrado en maniobras ofensivas y defensivas, el sistema de comando, detección y artillería. Se considera que se pueden hacer mejoras en todas las áreas. El trabajo continúa pero aquí hay un extracto del informe:

Artilleros AI
Lo más fácil de arreglar. Mayormente aislado de las otras cosas con respecto a la IA, así que los cambios que hacemos aquí
no afectará a nada más.

Podemos jugar con los parámetros hasta que encontremos un buen equilibrio entre dificultad y diversión.

Disparos de los combatientes de IA
Los aviones de combate no disparan eficazmente en combates aéreos. Esta es una combinación de dos problemas. El primero es
selección del punto de puntería correcto. Ese es más fácil de corregir y se puede considerar resuelto.
La segunda parte del problema es hacer que el avión apunte al punto de puntería correcto. Con este
no estoy satisfecho todavía. En algunas situaciones y con algunos aviones, disparar es aceptable. Porcentajes de aciertos
son buenos y todo parece estar bien. Pero hay algunas ocurrencias molestas de disparos visiblemente malas.

Cosas así son molestas para los jugadores porque la IA parece un completo idiota que no puede hacer una simple
corrección del objetivo. Esto está relacionado con la forma en que la IA controla el avión, pero esto es difícil de hacer correctamente.
Cuando aumenta la efectividad de los controles, la IA no puede controlar el avión sin problemas y
se comporta mal y a menudo resulta en colisiones con tierra en vuelos de bajo nivel.

Maniobras defensivas en combate aéreo
Game está utilizando el mismo conjunto de maniobras que Il2 original. Esto es algo en lo que podemos hacer que el progreso sea fácil.
Más maniobras y una mejor selección de ellas harán las cosas notablemente mejores. Nosotros no
tenemos que hacer cambios muy grandes aquí al principio, pero podemos hacer algunos cambios positivos que mostrarán
a los jugadores que vamos en la dirección correcta.

Comandos
Esto es un desastre completo. Solo unos pocos comandos funcionan y la mitad no funcionan como se
supone. El mayor problema es que para que los comandos funcionen, las acciones que deben realizar
deberian funcionar. Y no lo hacen. Entonces, hay una gran cantidad de trabajo necesario antes de que podamos habilitar todos
los comandos que se suponía que estaban en el juego.

Detección de enemigo AI
Esta es una de las principales razones por las que los comandos no funcionan. AI tiene una visión muy pobre, especialmente
niveles más bajos de AI. Los novatos son prácticamente ciegos y ajenos al medio ambiente. Esto no es tan difícil
de arreglar pero necesito encontrar el equilibrio correcto entre la capacidad de AI y el cálculo. Como sabes este juego
no es el epítome de la eficiencia en lo que respecta al código. Entonces, debemos tener cuidado de no agregar nada
que no sea absolutamente necesario.

Aeronave

El trabajo e importación Gladiator II Cockpit 3D está completo. El filtro Vokes (para uso en condiciones desérticas) también se ha agregado al modelo Externo.
El trabajo CR-42 Cockpit 3D está completo, la importación y la animación de la cabina ya están en marcha. El trabajo 3D modelo externo para portabombas también se completa.
Bf-109E-7 / E-7NZ El modelado 3D externo y en cabina está a punto de completarse. El modelado del tanque desechable para el E-7 y F está completo.
El trabajo 3D en el Me109F está casi completo y el trabajo de texturizado ya está en marcha (abarca F1, F2). La importación de un Alpha F-1 / F-2 con marcador de posición Cockpit & Textures está dentro del juego. En última instancia, tendrá texturas de alta resolución como el Bf109E. El F-4 3D cockpit / external tomará más tiempo debido a las diferencias de la cabina 3D y al modelado 3D de los gunpods subalares.
La cabina de Wellington IA, las torretas y las posiciones de bombardeo en 3D ya están completas. El trabajo de la torreta delantera y trasera del Wellington IA / IC en 3D está completo e importado en el juego. Las posiciones de Wellington IA / IC Cockpit / bombardier están esperando el inicio del proceso de importación una vez completada la importación de CR-42. Tened en cuenta que el IA y el IC tenían diferentes puntos de vista de bombas, por lo que las posiciones de los bombarderos son diferentes. Las posiciones de los artilleros del fuselaje del modelo externo de IC de Wellington están esperando ser asignadas, aunque es poco probable que gastemos el esfuerzo modelando una posición de artillero manejable ya que los jugadores probablemente no lo usen.
El modelado 3D externo de Hurricane IIA / IIB / IIC (y Trop) está completo y ahora se está preparando para la importación. El modelado 3D de cockpit requiere algunos detalles. El modelado 3D externo de IID está en marcha.
El modelado 3D externo del ala Spitfire IIB 'B' está en marcha y debe completarse dentro del mes.
El modelado 3D externo Spitfire V para la versión Trop está en progreso. Debido a las diferencias en el ala hay una gran cantidad de remaches y líneas de paneles para mover.
El modelado en 3D de la cabina Dewoitine D.520 está casi completo. El trabajo 3D del modelo externo está a punto de completarse con el modelo LOD completo.
El modelado 3D externo P-40C está a punto de completarse. Cockpit en marcha.
El modelado 3D de exteriores y cabina P-40E está madurando muy bien y no está lejos de completarse.
El modelado 3D externo y de cabina de Martlet III está casi completo y los LOD se han completado recientemente.

Correcciones

La función de "Lobby" del servidor en línea ha sido reparada. La intención es lanzar esto como un parche provisional.
La corrección de errores de Spitfire DM (daños en las alas) también se incluirá en el parche anterior. También habrá ajustes en todos los DM de los aviones.

En términos de actualizaciones de relaciones públicas voy a apuntar a uno por mes, incluso si son solo unas pocas palabras. Esto dependerá de si hay mucho que puedo mostrar o contar. Se han producido avances técnicos en ciertas áreas, pero no sería correcto establecer expectativas cuando todavía hay problemas que resolver para implementarlos completamente.

Creo que cubre las cosas de las que puedo hablar por ahora. Si quiere ponerse en contacto conmigo personalmente, póngame en alguno de los foros en los que estoy registrado. No dude en saludar también en Teamspeak. Muy a menudo me verá en el ACG Teamspeak un domingo por la noche (hora del Reino Unido a partir de las 7 p.m.) o, a veces, un jueves. No puedo prometerle que voy a tener respuestas a sus preguntas, pero puedo escucharlas, registrarlas y ponerlas en el equipo para usarlas en futuras actualizaciones.

Además, si tienes las habilidades adecuadas y crees que puedes ayudar, ponte en contacto. Nuestra principal necesidad es que más personas puedan realizar el complejo trabajo en 3D requerido para construir aviones, cabinas de aviones, vehículos y barcos, utilizando Blender o 3DMax. Aquellos que estén interesados ​​en construir y poblar mapas también pueden enviar solicitudes ... en este caso, Photoshop, algunos conocimientos de codificación y una familiarización exhaustiva con el Constructor de Misión serían los requisitos. Aquellos con habilidades menores de Blender / 3DMax podrían considerar la creación de edificios para el departamento de Mapas.

Finalmente, aquí hay un video corto que muestra un poco del trabajo que está en curso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCk6sA6KGjA

Espero poder servirte bien.

Por y en nombre de Team Fusion Simulations,

Bonkin.
Imagen
1.- Por encima de todo está la misión.
2.- La línea divisoria entre As y Prisionero de Guerra es terriblemente delgada
PA_Trenkos
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto

Mensaje por PA_Trenkos »

Esto es del 6 de julio, no lo había visto antes.

Por la forma de re-re-re-presentar el proyecto parece que van a tomar velocidad de crucero, aunque anuncios como estos ya han habido antes.
Esperemos que así sea.
Otra cuestión interesante es donde dice
lo realmente emocionante es lo que se planea para v6.0. Aunque honestamente, eso solo sucederá si v5.0 es un éxito comercial.
Parece que es la forma que tienen de encarar los proyectos (y no los culpo). El negocio es el negocio y si no da dinero se cancela. ¿O será que lanzan la amenaza para incentivar las ventas?
Lo mismo han dicho de FC, todo depende del éxito comercial.
Lo malo es que luego de tanto tiempo, CloD ha perdido muchos clientes que han optado por otras opciones y aún no logra quitarse la mala fama que se gano a pulso desde su lanzamiento.
Imagen
PA_Centauro
Líder-Piloto
Líder-Piloto

Mensaje por PA_Centauro »

Este simulador ha tenido traspiés desde inicio; el cambio de proyecto que hizo Oleg para ser el simulador universal, la impaciencia de Ubisoft que hizo que saliera antes de tiempo (tenían motivos, se había alargado demasiado), la expantada de Oleg que cogió en bragas al equipo, el intento de éste en mejorar el rendimiento, los voluntarios de TF que conisigieron hacer un simulador notable (como debería haber salido), los naturales retrasos de este tipo de proyectos formado por voluntario que estamos viendo en los simuladores actuales donde crear un avión nuevo es más de 10 más complicado que en 1946...

Lo malo es que no lo apoyara una buena empresa que fuera competencia del BoX, entonces si que tendríamos opciones. Ahora, que está apoyado por el mismo núcleo que el BoX, no sé que limitación tendrán impuestas, y más ahora que sacarán un mapa del Canal de la Mancha.
Última edición por PA_Centauro el 31 Jul 2018, 17:22, editado 1 vez en total.
ImagenImagen
ESA_Flankercobra

A ver en qué queda...; yo aún lo tengo en mi PC esperando la versión 5....
ImagenImagenImagen
PA_Keko
Piloto-Punto
Piloto-Punto

Mensaje por PA_Keko »

TFS Developer Update – August 2018

Hello again everybody. I can't believe it has been a month since my last update. Time is certainly flying by. Sadly we have lost two more of our Battle of Britain veterans since I last wrote. Wg Cdr Tom Neil passed just days before his 98th birthday, followed shortly afterwards by Sqd Ldr Geoffrey Wellum. We also lost the ever-glamorous Mary Ellis, a trail blazer for female aviators and an original member of the Air Transport Auxiliary (ATA), responsible for delivering fighter and bomber aircraft from the factories to the front line. She was 101.

A big highlight for those in the UK was the Duxford Flying Legends event - and it was great to be there to meet up with friends and enjoy the sights and sounds of so many warbirds gracing the sky. Unusually for the UK we had some glorious weather as well! I'm looking forward to next year's event already!

So for this update let me first start off by thanking you all for your supportive messages - they are all very much appreciated. I'll first provide some details of progress over the last month and then I'll try to answer a few of the questions I have seen being raised across various forums.

Team
We welcome 69th_Zeb to the team. Zeb is an experienced 3D modeller who's day job is in the aviation industry. In his opening post he joked that he would look forward to polishing fig trees and sandbags. In reality he is hard at work on building assets for the new map.

Schedule
As was eluded to in my last post, there is an internal schedule the team are working towards but we cannot forecast release dates. Given the progress made, there remains confidence that everything remains on track. It is fair to say that there are challenges in a couple of areas but there is some contingency so in this regard, things are no different to any other task based project.

Progress
Map
The Team has continued to work on the Map Editor in order to get it into a stable development environment. This has not been without problems but it is good to report that the bugs are being fixed and it has been possible to use it to start fixing game map issues. What this means is that the map development process is simplified and no longer requires manual coding, e.g. it will improve the speed of map creation and development.

In addition, a huge amount of work has been undertaken to create desert versions of all the ground vehicles and objects. This work maybe doesn't get the credit it deserves but take a look in the FMB at the amount of objects there are and you start to get a feel for the effort that is needed to change the textures and re-colour everything. Here are just a few pictures of some of the objects:

Aircraft
- CR-42 cockpit import and animation continues and the FM is being refined.
- Bf-108 modelling complete and ready for import.
- Bf-109F-1,2 & 4 import (with placeholder cockpit and textures) is complete and the FMs are being refined.
- Spitfire IIa import is complete. This contains the enlarged oil cooler on the left wing and replaces the old MkIIa model.
- Spitfire IIb modelling complete and ready for import.
- Spitfire VA modelling complete and ready for import.
- Spitfire VB modelling complete and ready for import.
- Hurricane IIA modelling complete and ready for import.
- Hurricane IIB modelling (including tropical and fighter bomber) complete and ready for import.
- Hurricane IIC modelling (including tropical and fighter bomber) complete and ready for import.
- Martlet III modelling complete and ready for import.

Notable Fixes
- Beaufighter cockpits glass problems in fog now fixed.
- Blenheim MkIV Late gunner position now load faster in game.
- Bug #759: Fiat BR-20 engine control levers numbering texture has the "7" and "6" reversed.
- Bug #943: Querqueville airfield aligned incorrectly.

So now on with a few of your questions (forgive me for paraphrasing):

Q. What is happening with fixes for the Ju88A-1 aircraft systems and controls - will anything be fixed for v5.0?
A. At this time we cannot say what will or won't be fixed. As reported last month, we have increased the number of coders in the team and this creates opportunities to address certain issues. We will of course be providing a full list of bugs fixed with the release and expect to continue to address issues in patches.

Q. What is happening with Virtual Reality implementation?
A. Although some trials have been done in this area to prove the concept, the team recognise that it is not an insignificant amount of work to implement and that therefore, attempting to do it now would only delay the release of v5.0 - which nobody wants. For this reason, it has been decided to defer VR until a v5.X release, e.g. post v5.0.

Q. Do you have the option to upload any of your videos in 2K/4K resolution?
A. Sorry but not at this time. I often use 4K for capture so that I have better framing options when editing. If I had a new rig then I might consider it.

Q. Will anything be done about the time it takes to get a Beaufighter airborne (about 4.5 mins)?
A. The engine cooling/overheat modelling for all aircraft will be revised for TF 5.0.

Q. Can the excessive movement of the Spit and Hurri on the ground whilst taxying be rectified?
A. We continue to revise and edit the FMs of all aircraft all the way up to the point of release. The environment weather effects also have a part to play. At the moment though our focus is on completing 3D modelling and importing.

Q. Will a map tool or SDK be available for the community? How can the community be more involved?
A. We love to get your feedback (good and bad) because we are committed to making the best simulation we can - so we do want community involvement as much as possible. Expanding the Map Creation Team to allow the map tool to be used for multiple map builds simultaneously is certainly something we will consider post the v5.0 release. Individuals and groups who are interested will be able to approach us at that point. For now we would encourage bugs and feature requests to be made via the BugTracker tool. Also, I will try to answer questions I see in the forums within each monthly update.
Note: One area we are working on is new voice recordings. As such we are looking for French nationals who would be interested in lending their voices to the game. See this post for more information and how to get involved:
https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...587#post317587

Q. When will it be ready?
A. Unfortunately we just cannot provide a forecast date because we're are a bunch of guys working in our spare time and real life often gets in the way of us doing the stuff we're passionate about. Hopefully with these updates you can start to draw your own conclusions regarding the progress of the project. Work has never stopped.

Q. In the pictures of the Bf109-F there were shell cases being ejected during gun firing. I thought the engine mounted guns did not eject cartridges so what is that about?
A. This is an integration bug. The MG-151/15mm and MG-151/20mm weapons mounted in the V of the engine did not eject cartridges outside of the aircraft like the MG/FF's on the wings of the 109E. This was because the cartridges could get sucked into the radiator intake and damage it, or into the intercooler. Right now there is an animation below the 109F nose when the gun is fired showing ejected shell casings. This will be resolved as part of the ongoing import work.

Well I think that is enough for now. I will leave you with this short video which shows off the team’s early work with the import of the beautiful Bf109F-2. Do remember that this features a placeholder cockpit and textures. The reason for this placeholder is that we decided to import an early version of the 109F cockpit in order to provide some of our new coders with import work, and also to give the FM/DM modelers a chance to get started early with a flying model of the 109F. It has the added advantage of giving the skin makers the opportunity to do their work.

This early cockpit version has very much lower resolution textures than we will use in the production release and some of the elements are also missing. Please bear this in mind when watching the video. What people will get in the release version is a cockpit completed to the standards they see in the aircraft currently in 'Blitz'.

So why are we showing it then? Well we thought you would be happy to see some progress with one of the most requested types... with the import process underway other aircraft will also be out shortly... these will have completed cockpits. Hopefully it will give you a flavour of the work being done by the team and the commitment that we all have to provide the very best detailed and faithful re-produced products we can.
Imagen

"Þat mælti mín móðir,
at mér skyldi kaupa
fley ok fagrar árar,
fara á brott með víkingum,
standa upp í stafni,
stýra dýrum knerri,
halda svá til hafnar,
höggva mann ok annan. "
Responder

Volver a “Cliffs of Dover”